Tuesday 13 May 2014

Six Word Stories

The Creative Writing Class had fun making Six Word stories, following Ernest Hemingway's example:

'For Sale: Baby Shoes: Never Worn'

Jessie, Sophie, Rhianna
'I began to read: Dear John.'  

Alex
'Then and Now: Totally Different Places.'  
"The Time Of A Lifetime. Then."
"The Way They Died Was Unexpected"

Pierre and Nicholas
'Look there' said the blind guy'  

Hannah and Abby
'Loose pants; School performance.  Uh-oh'
"Lion cage; Open door; Roar; Ouch"
"White wall, colourful paint, uh oh"
"Drawing picture, mini earthquake, dang it"  

Lachie
'It slipped. I ran. They chased.'

Robbie
'Hey Superman, hold this kryptonite. Thanks'

Esben
'I really love you. By Anonymous'
I dropped the gate. Dead body.

Callum
'Billy Brown hit someone with nun-chucks' 

Nadia
'What happened? she asked, too interestedly.'

Sophie
'The blonde, the brunette. Both dead.'

Helena
''I shot him. He'll be OK'

No comments:

Post a Comment